Sunday 1 December 2013

Make it sparkle!

Hiya everyone, 
 
I have to share with you today a card I made for Making Cards magazine's Christmas Special which was released in association with Joanna Sheen.  I have already shared a few I made but thought I'd use this for my own A little bit crafty "Christmas cheer" challenge as well as the Joanna Sheen "Make it sparkle!" challenge. 
 
I used papers and elements from the Making Cards magazine which I think are available on the Victorian Christmas CD and I have used an acetate panel round the the image although this was difficult to photograph due to the shine!   I also added some pearls to the acetate although this is also difficult to see!
 
 I normally would have 2 cards to share but I have been so busy and taking a wee crafting break so I intend to make more cards for the midway reminders on the 15th December.

The A little bit crafty challenge is as usual a month long challenge as the Joanna Sheen one is also a month long challenge although it is normally 2 weekly.  We have some fab prizes up for grabs on the ALBC challenge and there is a whopping £30 gift voucher for the JS challenge as it a double challenge.

 
I hope you are all well on your way getting your Christmas preparations underway and don't get too stressed along the way.  I'm quite pleased as I've virtually finished my Christmas shopping! 
We hope to put the tree and decorations up next weekend - I like to get Tayla's birthday out of the way first so it feels more separate.

Hugs Paula. x
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Paula 😃 Loving the layout and colours xx

    ReplyDelete