Thursday 1 August 2013

Summer Sun - Paper Shelter

Hiya everyone, 
 
This is my DT card for my own "A little bit crafty" challenge which started today. I just realised that after all my faffing I forgot to actually blog my card! Oops!  It's a Paper Shelter image called "Summer Holidays" and I used the pre-coloured version as I wanted to layer up my image.  The papers are from my Prima "Sunny Days" paperstack which nice and summery but not too bright.  

I have used my "Wish you were here" cat's life press stamp and my whimsy ticket stamps/dies.  The swirl is my favourite magnolia doohickey die called "Heart swirl branch" that I use a lot!

If you want to join in with the summer challenge here - don't forget that it is an all crafts challenge so anything will be considered as long as it fits the summery theme!  On the 15th of August me and the DT will share some more summery makes with you on our mid-way reminder.
 
We have some fab sponsors for this challenge so we have 3 great prizes up for grabs!!!

 
$20 voucher
£10 voucher
 £15 voucher 
 
I hope you like my summery card and that you go to check out the other fab DT cards!
Thanks for looking!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Fab card Paula. Great colour choices and love the layering. Gives the image a new twist. Also really loving that starfish charm.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card paula - such a fab image and the colours work perfectly x

    ReplyDelete