Monday 24 September 2012

House Mouse & Friends - Autumn harvest

Eek!

There's a brand new challenge over at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog today.  The theme this time as chosen by DT member Dorte is

Autumn harvest

We have a fab $25 gift voucher up for grabs from House Mouse Designs which are our sponsors this time.

This cute little guy is from the Joanna Sheen "Tumble" House Mouse stamp set which is available here.  I have coloured him in with my promarkers and flexmarkers.  I was trying out a new dotty highlight effect around my image for a change although I'm still not 100% sure about it!
The papers are from the Prima paperstack that came free with this months Simply cards and Papercrafts magazine which I love.  I have also used my new Tim Holtz "Weathered clock" die that I finally treated myself to so you're going to see it a lot so I can justify actually buying it! Lol
 
This will actually be my last House Mouse and Friends challenge card for a wee while as I only have about 6 weeks left before my baby is due and my priority is keeping the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog up and running so I've decided to take a little break.   

Hopefully it won't be for too long though as I really love my little meeces!  

Thanks for looking!






22 comments:

  1. beautiful card Paula - really love what you've done with this image! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning card Paula the layout and image is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Paula. I do love that cute image and your colouring is wonderful.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Paula

    Beautiful card - love House Mouse and took the plunge and got myself some stamps! Gulp - can see this being expensive.

    Hope you are keeping well.

    Take care

    Toodles

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Paula. What a sweet image! Hope you're well hun and getting some rest. Babe will be here before you know it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah that mouse looks like he's having loads of fun, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous HM&F card. Fab Autumn design. Im Loving the cuts and sentiment and how you've added shading dots around the leaves. Brilliant work my prego friend. :) Hope you're doing great and almost ready for baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card - love the image and I like the dotty outlining. Gorgeous colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It came out lovely, I think that dotty highlighting effect is very neat--will have to try it out myself. Thanks for the ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous Paula love the clock die behind and the little sentiment just perfect additions to this wonderful card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a stunning card, Paula...such a darling image and so beautiful coloured...I love the clock die.
    Take care, Paula, relax when you have the possibility- feets up!
    Can't wait to se your next 'creation' ;) (baby)
    hgs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Paula and the weathered clock looks perfect with your layout. It sounds to me that you are being very sensible by slowing down with alot of your commitments. You are going to need to get as much rest now ready for your bundle of joy, your most perfect creation!
    Take good care of yourself. I do hope Tayla is well and getting excited about her siblings birth too.
    Best wishes Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous Paula, adorable image and fab layout.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear Paula, how are you?
    What a sweet image for your gorgeous card....so cute:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't this iamge totally cute? I like these warm beautiful colors and the monochramtic feel. beutiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwwwwwwwww how cute is this little guy! love it hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card Paula it has a real autumnal feel to it and those HM images are just so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Paula, love how you have coloured the image great backing papers too
    hugs Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the card! Autumn is really comming...

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a gorgeous card paula xx

    ReplyDelete