Wednesday 4 July 2012

Tinsel Tots - La Pashe

Hiya everyone,

I'm feeling a little poorly today and ended up going to the walk-in centre after not being able to see my normal GP and it turns out I have a water infection :(   Nowt serious but common during pregnancy.  Luckily I didn't have to wait too long as I was treated as a priority.  I've started taking some antibiotics so I'm hoping to feel a bit more perky soon.

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd share another of the La Pashe DT samples I made a few weeks back for the launch of this uber cute new Tinsel Tots decoupage sheets.  These sheets are available singly or as a full set of 10 sheets here.

The papers I used are from the trimcraft papersatck called Festive Treats.  I added a little glamour dust to the wings for added sparkle - after all it is a Christmas card!.  I think the sentiment circle is a Pink Gem Designs one.


Thanks for looking!

Paula. x


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and fab layout.
    Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I hope you are feeling better soon

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ... Hope you're soon feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just beautiful Paula - really gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo what a gorgeous girlie image and great layout and extras too.

    Hope you are feeling better soon, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Paula, the images are gorgeous just checked them out:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. another stunning card Paula. love the layout.

    hope you feel much better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, lovely design, great colours too Paula, I do hope you feel better soon! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card. love the layout. Love the sparkle on the fairy wings. xxx

    ReplyDelete