Tuesday 16 August 2011

New Crafty goodies!!!


Hiya Everyone,

Well the postie's just been and I eagerly opened all my parcels. It was dead exciting as I'd forgotten what I'd bought so I had no idea what any of them were! Lol

I also received a brand new MS doily lace punch from MS as mine broke last week which was really quick so a big thumbs up for them!!! Excellent service!!!


Anyhoo, the crafty bits I received today are:-

MS butterfly border punch
House mouse stamp
3 Woodware super duper punches
3 bags wooden embellishments
Large bag of ribbon
Large leaf punch
Coffee archival ink pad

The piccy is a bit rubbish but Tayla keeps trying to steal my camera Lol.

All this with the money I made selling stuff I didn't want!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

14 comments:

  1. Ого-го! Какие богатства!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO lovely goodies...I received a parcel today too... housework on hold now...have to have a play... enjoy yours...
    hugs Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaay too many parcels for one person :)) Have fun! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, oh you made me laugh...........Tayla trying to take the camera you should of taken a photo of her to and added her with your gorgeous goodies ....lol :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula. I have always wondered if MS has lifetime warranty on their punches? I know Fiskars does. All you have to do is send them a picture and they'll replace the one that's broken. Does MS do the same?
    Hugs, Rosalee

    realcanadiangurl (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting stuff in the mail too! It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh lovely goodies Paula, have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Love the site...

    Can I be cheeky and ask for a link to my craft blog?

    Thanks...!

    Deb...

    http://debscupboard.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I love those wooden embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Paula, it all looks great. I really want to get those big woodware punches of the flowers. Would you let me know how you find them please? I'd love to know what you thought of them before I take the plunge and buy them. And as we all know....anything flower related I find hard to resist. Hope you have fun with it all. I really need to sort a few things out and sell a few bits too. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a fabulous lot of goodies. Have fun!

    Happy Crafting!!! X X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing collection of goodies! It looks like christmas has come early! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its kinda freaky when you see a package you wrapped on someones blog lol, glad the leaf punch found a good home )


    Aj.

    ReplyDelete