Saturday 16 April 2011

Windmill Craft Centre - 1st workshop today!!!


Hiya Everyone,

Today was my first workshop at the Windmill Craft Centre which is based at Marsh Mill in Thornton (check out their fab on-line shop!!!) I decided to do 2 spring themed cards - a standard square and an easel card based on the same set of papers. It went very well as I did a lot of preparation in advance which I think made it flow better. The workshop was 2 hours long and people were just finishing up with around 10 minutes spare so the timing was good. I think next time I will make 2 of each sample so one can be placed at opposite ends of the large table as the one card kept getting moved around which I think made it difficult for people to see what needed to go where although I did a handout sheet of instructions which they liked. I did a little prize draw at the end which went down well too.


If any of you ladies that attended are reading this - I hope you all enjoyed it and I'll hopefully see you next time.

My next one is Saturday 21st May so I just need to decide what I am going to do!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

3 comments:

  1. Looks & sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves Paula, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww well done! Lucky classmates! :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great day all round Paula, looks like your class went well, they do seem to be looking as if they had a good day, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete